Parish Mission Station of Saint Luke the Evangelist Corner of Main and Rosa Streets, San Lucas Monterey County.
In 1894, the parish St. Theodore in Gonzales established a mission station in San Lucas, later becoming a mission station of the parish of Saint John the Baptist in King City.
In 1903, the site for a chapel was donated by the Trescony family. The chapel was constructed the following year using redwood lumber. In 1981, a restroom was added.
* Information taken from: Lopes da Silva, Grace upon Grace. A History of the Diocese of Monterey in California. Editions du Signe, 2016.